Neulasta cost with insurance


85% of prescriptions for Neulasta ® for patients with commercial insurance cost $5 or less per dose; the remaining 15% of prescriptions cost an average of $697 per dose. †2 Amgen FIRST STEP ™ The Amgen FIRST STEP ™ program ‡ can help commercially insured patients reduce out-of-pocket costs for Neulasta ® or Neulasta ® Onpro ® . Aug 07, 2018 · Many group insurance plans will cover the cost of a patient advocate — ask your employer. Otherwise, the advocate might charge on an hourly basis or receive up to a third of whatever savings can ... Aug 07, 2018 · Many group insurance plans will cover the cost of a patient advocate — ask your employer. Otherwise, the advocate might charge on an hourly basis or receive up to a third of whatever savings can ... Aug 07, 2018 · Many group insurance plans will cover the cost of a patient advocate — ask your employer. Otherwise, the advocate might charge on an hourly basis or receive up to a third of whatever savings can ... An individual earning up to or around $30,000 per year Households with a combined income of up to $50,000 per year Guidelines can increase in families making up to $100,000 per year Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Neulasta medication for you,... Neulasta Cost Medicare (FCR), Health provides affordable health insurance to your employees and their families. You may also receive tax credits when you use the Marketplace.